Aurora/Rory. 24. Freelance artist.
(COMMISSIONS currently CLOSED)
My Commission Terms
(please read before placing a commission)
- A contract will be signed. More detailed info there.
- My art is not for commercial use.
- The prices listed are in USD. Payment is full up front and done through Paypal. Commission price can vary. Things like armor, weapons, etc. might cost more.
- I will not draw backgrounds, animals, content that is: harmful, abusive, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, sexist imagery, pedophilia, incest, political/religious themes, or any content for the purpose of targeting groups that face discrimination.
- I won't draw things I don't like, so I will let you know and decline if I can't do what you're asking.
- The time it will take me to complete your commission will depend on the complexity of your commission, if you fully paid, and your place in queue.Check my FAQ for more info, and if you still have further questions, we can discuss through direct messages or email.
bust ($20) / full body ($25) - per character
Regular Bust - $30 per character
Waist Up - $50 per character
Full Body - $60 per character
Ready to place a commission?
Contact me through Twitter(X) Direct Message @aurawra21, Tumblr messages at aurawra21 or Email me at [email protected]If you'd like to see more examples of my work, just visit my twitter or tumblr!
You can contact me through twitter DMs @aurawra21, tumblr messages at aurawra21.tumblr.com, or my business email at [email protected].
Allow me 24-72 hours to respond.
Hello! You can call me Aurora or Rory for short! I enjoy content creating, drawing, playing video games, and film. I was born in Philippines and moved to USA in 2005 and have been living here ever since.I have a Bachelors in Liberal Arts with an emphasis on Media Production. My skills include drawing, video editing and creating storyboards/animatics. I've worked in film sets usually in, but not limited to, the art department from pre-production to post-production.The software I primarily use/am familiar with: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Clip Studio Paint, DaVinci Resolve, and Procreate.I usually work from home using my own equipment: PC, iPad, and pen tablet. When and if possible, I take some of my equipment with me.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to complete my commission?
It will depend on the complexity of your commission, if it's fully paid, your place in queue, and your responsiveness as the commissioner. It's difficult to give an exact time frame because some commissions before yours could be more complex, while others are a lot simpler. Also, if you are able to respond to my updates and questions about the commission along the way as soon as possible, then I am able to work on the commission quicker! I try not to do too much on the commission if I'm not too clear on certain things.What if I need the commission completed by a certain date?
That's fine, just please plan accordingly and communicate that with me.
I suggest placing the commission a month or two before you need it completed, especially if it's a gift. Just check if my commission status is open.Do you take NSFW commissions?
Yes, as long as I'm comfortable with the details there shouldn't be an issue. If I can't do what you're asking, I'll just let you know. Doesn't hurt to ask c:When do you open commissions again?
I can't say for sure, but when I decide to open them, I usually will post about it either the beginning or end of the month. You can check my commission info page to know if it's open or closed.Do I have to pay full upfront or can I pay partially?
Yes, it is full upfront, doing so will secure you a place in queue. If not paid fully upfront, your commission will not be of priority, therefore it will automatically be last in queue.What if I no longer want the commission halfway through, will I be able to get a refund?
There are no refunds in this case, but I'll still finish the commission and send it to you, unless you really don't want it. The only times I will initiate a refund is if I myself can not complete the commission for whatever reason or you asked for the refund pretty early on and I had not started. In this case, I will issue a full refund.